Tuesday 25 January 2011

Htown


Uni project I've been working on foreverrrrrrrrrr.

Just want to get these finished, I still need to screen print them all and change some things around with the layout / work on the colours and textures / make some of the line-work better.

Please comment and critique, I've had a mix of opinions on the direction to take them and i'm beginning to lose touch of what i'm even wanting to do.

_______________________________________________________________

These are all 'anti-tourist' posters for my hometown Hartlepool. (Which is so amazing it gets underlined in red) even the English language refuses to acknowledge it's existence.

I want them to showcase a collection of charmingly ugly things that you can find around the town but also just have a general feel of working class England / neglected industrial towns. That is all.

No comments: